01/21/2016 12:00 AM
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- When you access our website, the logs such as Internet Protocol Address, Domain Name, Language, Browser Version, date and time, and the information of your cookie files may automatically get recorded by our internet server.
- To facilitate better convenience, our website may place the cookies on your hard drive to make it easier for you to remember the login information. However, these cookies are entirely harmless and place no loads or burden on your computer system.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- The personal data or information collected from the clients is used to provide them the better user experience. It is not shared with any third party except the business partners.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.